Enter for chance to win a free iPad! Just enroll in EasyPay between July 1 and August 31, 2013 by clicking “Pay My Bills” in HomeBanking and you’ll be automatically enrolled. See CALCOE for complete rules.
CU*Easy Pay will change the way you think about bills. Located on the ItsMe247 HomeBanking site, all of your bills are right at your finger tips. Say goodbye to changing postage stamps, finding a mailbox and not knowing when the check will finally clear.
Find these benefits and more with CU*Easy Pay:
- Set up Account-To-Account (A2A) transfers
- Make overnight or next day payments
- Schedule payments and set up re-occuring ones
- View payment histories
- Adding billers is quick and easy, just an account number, phone number and zip code is needed
- Safe and secure
- Monitor progress of check payment at any time
- Receive bills online – statements are kept for six months (180 days)
Plus, there is no additional sign-ins or passwords required – just click on the “Pay My Bills” icon within the ItsMe247 HomeBanking site to enroll.