Our favorite time of the year has come around again. We like this season mostly because it’s the holidays and we like our holiday sweet treats, but it is also time for our Annual Skip-A-Pay* campaign! Like you, we enjoy giving to those closest to us, our members, and also to those who need a little more help than a plate full of cookies can provide. That’s where Skip-A-Pay comes in. You, our member, can skip one loan payment per loan in either November or December, free of charge*. In lieu of the skipped loan payment, we ask you to make a $15 donation or more to Yakima’s Children’s Village to help improve and expand the facility our community values.
Children’s Village is a facility in Yakima dedicated to helping children with special health care needs and their families. Specially trained professionals provide over 30 different services to help kids be the very best kids they can be.
Entering our 5th Skip-A-Pay, CALCOE members have donated a total of $8,880 of our 5 year goal of $10,000. This year, we set a goal of raising $2,000 or more donations to meet and exceed our goal. That means only 134 members have to donate $15 to reach our goal. In the lobby of each branch, we will keep track of the amount of donations raised so you can see the difference we’ll be making in many kids’ lives.
If you would like to know more about skipping one of your loan payments through Skip-A-Pay, please contact a loan officer at 509.248.4308 or 509.654.7244. If you wish to make a donation to Children’s Village through Skip-A-Pay, please contact your CALCOE Branch.
*Loan Extension Terms:
1. Only one month’s extension allowed per loan.
2. Loan must be in existence for at least six (6) months.
3. Extension requests must be received at least one day prior to the payment due date.
4. This offer is not valid for any mortgage secured loan or Visa credit card.
5. This offer is not valid for any loan that is currently past due. If you are past due on any loan, Skip-A-Pay for other loans will not be honored until your account is brought current. Also, not valid if loan has been more than 30 days delinquent in the past 6 months.
6. Offer not valid for any loan having had an extension during the last six months.
7. Your normal monthly payment will resume on the same due date the following month. Loan extensions extend the term of your loan. Interest will continue to accrue on the current balance of your loan.
8. The $15 donation is strictly voluntary and participation in the Skip-A-Pay program is not contingent upon payment of a donation.