Thank you for your interest in joining the CALCOE team! No open positions are currently available.
Job Location: 223 W Moxee Ave, Moxee, WA 98936
Member Services Representative 1
CALCOE Federal Credit Union is dedicated to providing excellent service to meet the financial needs of our membership. The ideal candidates will support the Credit Union Core Values of Integrity, Commitment, Efficiency and Partnership.
Essential Duties include:
- Provide friendly, courteous, and professional service to all members.
- Process member financial transactions, answer member inquiries and balance cash drawer daily.
- Understand and apply appropriate regulations, policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in branch sales programs, credit union marketing campaigns and community events.
Excellent Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage (with Employee Assistance Program);
- 401k with employer match; and
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Cash handling, excellent service and communication skills.
- Bi-lingual required.
CALCOE Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all State and Federal Discrimination laws. CFCU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, attainment of benefits, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, as well as others prohibited by law. This list, however, is not an exhaustive listing of all which are prohibited by law. CFCU conducts a criminal history conviction search, obtains a credit report (following the guidelines set forth by the Fair Credit Reporting Act), and requests applicants to undergo pre-placement drug screening (to ensure a drug free working environment), all as part of the pre-placement process.
For more information please call 509.248.4308.