Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of the CALCOE team.
Job Opening: Loan Officer
CALCOE is looking for a professional and energetic individual to join our team as a Loan Officer. The position is full time, and will include work on Saturdays.
Responsible for interviewing and evaluating members for consumer loans and processing loan applications originated through Branch, internet and indirect channels (i.e. auto, marine, RV, personal, etc.). Analyze applicant’s background information and credit history to formulate loan decisions based on credit union loan policies and underwriting guidelines. Responsible for processing and documenting work thoroughly, accurately and in compliance with applicable rules, regulations and credit union procedures. Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and gain a thorough knowledge of lending systems and knowledge of credit union products and services.
- One to three years previous consumer loan underwriting (indirect, direct, and web channels)
- Must be able to be NMLS Registered
- Sound interpersonal and negotiating skills experience
- Ability to provide outstanding service and support to credit union staff, members and indirect dealerships.
- The candidate must be able to make a professional and knowledgeable impression while communicating with dealers and CALCOE personnel. Position may require periodic onsite visits to dealerships to sustain a high visibility for the credit union.
In addition to competitive pay, CALCOE’s benefits include paid employee medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, PTO, and 401(k)
Download Job Application (pdf) and mail completed application and resume to CALCOE Federal Credit Union, Attn: Debra Hickman, 1209 N 16th Ave., Yakima, WA 98902 or fax to (509) 248-4299.
CALCOE Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all State and Federal Discrimination laws. CFCU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, attainment of benefits, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, as well as others prohibited by law. This list, however, is not an exhaustive listing of all which are prohibited by law. CFCU conducts a criminal history conviction search, obtains a credit report (following the guidelines set forth by the Fair Credit Reporting Act), and requests applicants to undergo pre-placement drug screening (to ensure a drug free working environment), all as part of the pre-placement process.