Thank you for your interest in joining the CALCOE team!
Position: Member Service Representative / Teller
Location: 223 W Moxee Ave, Moxee
Wage Range: $14.25 to $18.21, depending on experience. Plus Benefits
Is the best part of customer service for you making connections with people? Do you enjoy numbers and getting the details right? We’d like to talk to you!
As a Member Service Representative, you will work with our CALCOE team to provide great member service and promote our financial products and services to members to improve their quality of life.
Essential Duties include:
- Provide friendly, courteous, and professional service to all members.
- Process member financial transactions, answer member inquiries and balance cash drawer daily.
- Understand and apply appropriate regulations, policies and procedures.
- Actively participate in branch sales programs, credit union marketing campaigns and community events.
Excellent Benefits include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage;
- 401k with employer match; and
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, and sick leave
- Monday through Friday work schedule, except for community events
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Cash handling, excellent service and communication skills.
- Bilingual Spanish is not required, but is a bonus.
Return application to email@example.com
CALCOE Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all State and Federal Discrimination laws. CFCU does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, attainment of benefits, marital status, parental status, sexual orientation, as well as others prohibited by law. This list, however, is not an exhaustive listing of all which are prohibited by law. CFCU conducts a criminal history conviction search, obtains a credit report (following the guidelines set forth by the Fair Credit Reporting Act), and requests applicants to undergo pre-placement drug screening (to ensure a drug free working environment), all as part of the pre-placement process.
For more information please call 509.248.4308.