Tony Covall Memorial Educational Scholarship
CALCOE offers one $1,000 educational scholarship per year. Applications are available online, in branch and through high school counselors in the fall. Applications are accepted January – March each year. We will announce the recipient by May 31.
- Only CALCOE members may apply. Accounts must be in the name of the applicant. See membership eligibility details.
- Member must be in good standing
- Applicants must be students with a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Students must be a graduating high school senior enrolled in a Yakima County High School
- Previous recipients may not apply for additional scholarships
Scholarships are awarded based on a student’s academic performance and passion for helping others and the community. Applicants are required to submit their grade point average, and letters of recommendation, extracurricular activities and financial need. Selection is made without regard to applicant’s race, color, national origin, religious belief, sex, marital status, age, or physical handicap.
The Tony Covall Memorial Scholarship will not be offered for the 2017-2018 school year.