CALCOE Federal Credit Union is:
- Not-for-profit financial institution – profits are given back to members in the form of dividends, lower interest rates and lower fees
- Cooperative – members own a share of the credit union and receive one vote for election purposes like electing volunteer board members
- Improving members’ lives – by promoting thrift and providing affordable access to credit
Once you join, you’re a member-owner of CALCOE and can take advantage of all products and services we offer.
We offer our members:
- Friendly and caring staff to provide excellent member service
- Ways to save money with low and affordable fees compared to other financial institutions
- Complete range of financial services for your needs
- Competitive savings and loan rates
Who Can Become a Member?
If you meet one of the following requirements, you can apply for membership with CALCOE:
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Yakima County
Join today! Visit one of our BRANCH LOCATIONS to apply.
What documents do you need to open an account?
- Valid form of government identification with current address
- Current physical and mailing address