CALCOE Federal Credit Union is:
- Not-for-profit financial institution – profits are given back to members in the form of dividends, lower interest rates and lower fees
- Cooperative – members own a share of the credit union and receive one vote for election purposes like electing volunteer board members
- Improving members’ lives – by promoting thrift and providing affordable access to credit
Once you join, you’re a member-owner of CALCOE and can take advantage of all products and services we offer.
We offer our members:
- Friendly and caring staff to provide excellent member service
- Ways to save money with low and affordable fees compared to other financial institutions
- Complete range of financial services for your needs
- Competitive savings and loan rates
Who Can Become a Member?
If you meet one of the following requirements, you can apply for membership with CALCOE:
- You live, work, worship, or attend school in Yakima County
What documents do you need to open an account?
- Valid form of government identification with current address
- Current physical and mailing address
Helping You Save:
- No service charges for a savings account (other than the $5 minimum deposit to start the account)
- Free Checking Account with Debit Card – no minimum balance and no monthly service fees
- Debit Card Round-Up – debit card purchases can be rounded up to the next dollar and the difference can be deposited in the member’s saving account (must have a CALCOE Checking Account)
- Christmas Club – pays a high dividend rate up to $1,200; must have an auto transfer from a CALCOE checking account
- Low minimum balance to open a Certificate Account and/or IRA – starting at $250
Helping You Borrow:
- Credit Builder Loans* – may lend to members who have had credit issues in the past or have no credit history
- Mechanical Breakdown Protection, GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection) with Auto Deductible Reimbursement coverage and Debt Protection – available at a reasonable cost to help protect your investment
* On approved credit, see CU for details.