Member Account Questions
Between a non-CALCOE account and a CALCOE account – typically two to three business days.
At this time, CALCOE Federal Credit Union does not accept payments over the phone. There is a variety of other ways that payments can be made:
- Online Banking, simply transfer from one account to another or use EasyPay online bill payer.
- Establish an “Account to Account” relationship that allows transfers of funds to and from another financial institution with the click of a button through CALCOE’s Online Banking.
- Establish an automatic monthly debit from another financial institution to make loan payments or to deposit funds to shares or checking at CALCOE.
- By mail. Payments and deposits usually arrive within one to two business days when sent locally.
- Any depository ATM’s within CALCOE’s vast network of ATM’s is always an option. Check out our ATM Locator.
- Two convenient branches in Yakima and Moxee.
For debit and credit card users, set up Visa Purchase Alerts for each card. Free alerts can be sent by email or text for debit and/or credit card transactions:
- Over a specific transaction amount
- Used outside of the United States
- Made online or by phone
Here are several reputable resources to learn more about identity theft:
- Federal Trade Commission – Identity Theft
- USA.gov – Prevent and Report Identity Theft
- Department of Justice – Identity Theft and Fraud
Remember, CALCOE will never call, email, or text you to gain your personal information. We already have your personal information on our system. If you receive a suspicious call, email, or text from a person claiming to be employed by CALCOE, discontinue communication and call CALCOE directly using our regular branch phone numbers.
In the event of a total loss on your vehicle, GAP protects the “gap” between the vehicle’s value and the amount you still owe on the loan. GAP Protection covers the following:
- Remaining loan balance after insurance settlement if the vehicle was totaled or stolen
- Up to $1,000 of your deductible as part of the deficiency balance
- $1,000 credit toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle when financed through CALCOE
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement is an added benefit. If you file a claim, Auto Deductible Reimbursement will pay your deductible up to $500, limit of two per year; available for three years
|Dealer Name||Street Address||City||Phone|
|A.C. Auto Sales||8 E. Valley Mall Blvd.||Union Gap||509-248-3800|
|AR1 Auto Sales||3501 Main St.||Union Gap||509-452-1199|
|Auto Max USA||1701 S 1st St||Yakima||509-453-9399|
|Bill Harris Used Cars Inc.||608 S 1st St||Selah||509-697-7006|
|Bob Hall’s Honda GMC Olds||1700 E Yakima Ave||Yakima||509-575-1090|
|Bob Hall’s Mazda||1600 E Yakima Ave||Yakima||509-248-7600|
|Bob Hall’s Sunfair Chevrolet||1600 E Yakima Ave||Yakima||509-248-7600|
|Brian Harris Used Cars||622 S 1st St||Selah||509-697-9119
|Carey Motors||3204 Fruitvale Blvd||Yakima||509-248-1500|
|C. Speck Motors||61 E Allen Rd||Sunnyside||509-837-5501|
|Dean Russells Truck Town||4211 Main St||Union Gap||509-469-6767|
|Hahn Motor Company||1201 S 1st St||Yakima||509-453-9171|
|Lee Peterson Motors||410 S 1st St||Yakima||509-575-6372|
|McKenna Motors||3414 Main St||Union Gap||509-248-3839|
|Mid Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep||501 Stover Rd||Grandview||509-882-5005|
|Owens Cycle Inc||1707 N 1st St||Yakima||509-575-1916|
|Phil’s Auto Sales||3902 Main St||Union Gap||509-452-0952|
|Pingrey Motor Company||102 W Naches Ave||Selah||509-697-7288|
|Steve Hahn’s VW Audi Suzuki||1730 S 1st St||Yakima||509-248-4700|
|Stewart Subaru||506 Fruitvale Blvd||Yakima||509-248-5494|
|Toyota of Yakima||2230 Longfibre Ave||Yakima||509-575-4868|
|Trucks Plus USA Inc||3500 Main St||Union Gap||509-225-4045|
|Valley Ford Nissan||910 S 1st St||Yakima||509-453-3125|