If debt or credit challenges have prevented you from financing a vehicle, we want to help by providing access to affordable loans for your vehicle with our Credit Builder Auto Loans. If you have your loan at another institution, we can look at refinancing the loan which may lower the interest rate.
- Terms up to 72 months
- May be eligible to reduce interest rate after 18 months with Lower Interest for Timeliness (LIFT) program
- We work with area dealers for your convenience. Just ask for your financing through CALCOE and then if you have any questions, we’re just down the street.
- Each loan is reviewed individually by local staff
- LIFT program allows you to build successful credit history as well as reduce your rate so loan interest is less and there’s more money in your pocket
Personalize Your Credit Builder Loan:
- Automatic payments – never worry about a late payment
- Choose GAP, MBP and/or Debt Protection to protect your vehicle and loan
- Convenient account access through Mobile and Online Banking
To start the application process, here are some of the items you’ll need:
- Proof of current employment
- Valid photo ID
- No prior membership is required
- No application fee
Have your monthly payment taken directly from your checking or savings account, on the day you choose
Transfer your payment from your CALCOE savings or checking account to your loan through Online Banking or our mobile app
|Debit or Credit Card|
Make your one time payment or set up a recurring payment with a debit or credit card up to $1,500 Click Here
Send your check to: 1209 N 16th Ave, Yakima, WA 98902
|Visit a branch location||Free|
|Drop in our Night Deposit Box||Free|
Which Local Vehicle Dealers Does CALCOE Work With?
You can apply for your vehicle loan with CALCOE by simply letting the dealer know you choose CALCOE for your financing.
|Dealer Name||Street Address||City||Phone|
|A.C. Auto Sales||8 E. Valley Mall Blvd.||Union Gap||509-248-3800|
|AR1 Auto Sales||3501 Main St.||Union Gap||509-452-1199|
|Auto Max USA||1701 S 1st St||Yakima||509-453-9399|
|Bill Harris Used Cars Inc.||608 S 1st St||Selah||509-697-7006|
|Bob Hall’s Honda GMC Olds||1700 E Yakima Ave||Yakima||509-575-1090|
|Bob Hall’s Mazda||1600 E Yakima Ave||Yakima||509-248-7600|
|Bob Hall’s Sunfair Chevrolet||1600 E Yakima Ave||Yakima||509-248-7600|
|Brian Harris Used Cars||622 S 1st St||Selah||509-697-9119
|Carey Motors||3204 Fruitvale Blvd||Yakima||509-248-1500|
|C. Speck Motors||61 E Allen Rd||Sunnyside||509-837-5501|
|Dean Russells Truck Town||4211 Main St||Union Gap||509-469-6767|
|Don’s Auto Sales||3907 Main St||Union Gap||509-452-0046|
|Hahn Motor Company||1201 S 1st St||Yakima||509-453-9171|
|Lee Peterson Motors||410 S 1st St||Yakima||509-575-6372|
|McKenna Motors||3414 Main St||Union Gap||509-248-3839|
|Mid Valley Chrysler Dodge Jeep||501 Stover Rd||Grandview||509-882-5005|
|Owens Cycle Inc||1707 N 1st St||Yakima||509-575-1916|
|Phil’s Auto Sales||3902 Main St||Union Gap||509-452-0952|
|Pingrey Motor Company||102 W Naches Ave||Selah||509-697-7288|
|Steve Hahn’s VW Audi Suzuki||1730 S 1st St||Yakima||509-248-4700|
|Stewart Subaru||506 Fruitvale Blvd||Yakima||509-248-5494|
|Toyota of Yakima||2230 Longfibre Ave||Yakima||509-575-4868|
|Trucks Plus USA Inc||3500 Main St||Union Gap||509-225-4045|
|Valley Ford Nissan||910 S 1st St||Yakima||509-453-3125|
Lower Interest Rate for Timeliness or LIFT Program
- May reduce your interest rate with 18+ months of on-time payments.
Connect with a loan officer to learn more.
In the event of a total loss on your vehicle, GAP protects the “gap” between the vehicle’s value and the amount you still owe on the loan. GAP Protection covers the following:
- Remaining loan balance after insurance settlement if the vehicle was totaled or stolen
- Up to $1,000 of your deductible as part of the deficiency balance
- $1,000 credit toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle when financed through CALCOE
- Auto Deductible Reimbursement is an added benefit. If you file a claim, Auto Deductible Reimbursement will pay your deductible up to $500, limit of two per year; available for three years
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Mechanical Breakdown Protection can help ensure that the investment in your vehicle is protected, and reduces the possibility of out-of-pocket expenses when your vehicle suffers an unexpected mechanical failure. Most important of all, Mechanical Breakdown Protection provides peace of mind so you can experience worry-free driving!
Unexpected life events can happen without notice. You can help yourself and your loved ones through death, disability, unemployment and more by being prepared for the financial changes that come along with these difficult situations. Debt Protection will cover your loan payment or possibly forgive your loan depending on the type of event.
Interest Rate – Rates are subject to change without notice. APR is based on the amount you finance, the term (length) of your contract and our evaluation of your credit history. A $10,000.00 loan, at a 5-year term, 5.20% interest rate and 5.61% APR would be repayable in 60 monthly payments of $191.53 each. Credit Approval – All accounts subject to credit approval. License fee – Borrower is responsible for any tax and licensing fees. Late payment fee – Minimum of $30 and maximum of $45 on any minimum payment not paid within 10 days after due date. Minimum monthly payments – Minimum monthly payment of principal and interest amortized for term of loan with minimum amount due of $45.