You’re sitting at a good place. With some equity in your home you have the opportunity to be approved for a Home Equity loan. Home Equity loans aren’t just for improving your dwelling, the loan can be used for many other expenses including vacation, student education, or other life events.
- 1st and 2nd position available
- Fixed rate
- Terms up to 180 months
- Low fees and low, competitive rates
- Local decisions with fast turnaround time allows you to move quickly on your purchases
- Loans are not sold which give you peace of mind that your loan, payment and any answers to your questions are just down the road
- Saves you money with low fees and competitive rates so more money can be used in your purchase
Personalize Your Home Equity Loan:
- Automatic payments – never worry about a late payment
- Protect your purchase with Debt Protection
To apply for a Home Equity loan, please visit one of our branch locations.
Unexpected life events can happen without notice. You can help yourself and your loved ones through death, disability, unemployment and more by being prepared for the financial changes that come along with these difficult situations. Debt Protection will cover your loan payment or possibly forgive your loan depending on the type of event.
CALCOE’s registered Mortgage Loan Originators (MLOs) are:
Leslie M. Johnson, NMLS ID#745278
Nica Mendoza, NMLS ID#515261
Shirley D. Blackburn, NMLS ID#1227532
Interest Rate – Rates are subject to change without notice. APR is based on the amount you finance, the term (length) of your contract and our evaluation of your credit history. A $10,000.00 loan, at a 5-year term, 5.20% interest rate and 5.61% APR would be repayable in 60 monthly payments of $191.53 each. Credit Approval – All accounts subject to credit approval. License fee – Borrower is responsible for any tax and licensing fees. Late payment fee – $25 on any minimum payment not paid within 10 days after due date. Minimum monthly payments – Minimum monthly payment of principal and interest amortized for term of loan with minimum amount due of $45.