Our checking account is simple to understand. There are no hidden fees and no minimum balance requirements.
- Free Visa Debit Card, accepted wherever you see the Visa logo
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- Nationwide ATM networks
- No annual fee
- No minimum balance
- Prewards – digital incentives linked to your debit card
- No annual fees and no minimum balances saves you money
- Extensive nationwide ATM networks gives you convenient access to cash
- From buying online to the store down the road, your free debit card is a must-have convenience
- OmniShield Select – top notch fraud monitoring to help keep your purchases safe and your identity safer
Personalize Your Checking:
- Overdraft Protection available
- Convenient account access through Mobile and Online Banking
- Debit Card Round Up – save your debit card change
- Direct Deposit
- Enroll in Visa Purchase Alerts for added transaction security like amount and online/phone transaction alerts
How to Enroll/Apply:
Visit one of our BRANCH LOCATIONS
Protection when you need it. Peace of mind when you don’t.
|Courtesy Pay*||Non-Sufficient Funds items are paid||$25 per overdraft|
|Balance Transfer||Non-Sufficient Funds amount is transferred into checking from another account for payment||$5 per transfer|
|Line of Credit||Covers overdraft amount, you just pay back the balance plus minimal interest to the line of credit||Interest due|
More information: Non-Sufficient Funds & Overdrafts
Ampre Debit Card Rewards
Shop. Swipe. Save. Ampre Debit Card Rewards are cash back offers which are linked to your debit card. When you shop a participating merchant and meet the cash back qualifications, the credit will be applied directly to your checking account automatically. Create an account on the Ampre Debit Card Rewards site to view participating retailers in the Yakima Valley or other areas! Participation is automatic, no need to start an account or register to participate.
Participating merchants may include:
- Old Navy
- Olive Garden
- and many more!
Debit Card Round-Up
Every time you use your debit card, the transaction will be rounded up to the nearest dollar, and at the end of the day, the increased amount from each of your transactions will be transferred from your debit card checking account into a designated account as a single transaction.
The program is FREE. There’s no cost to enroll. Also, the round-up transfer will only happen if you have extra funds at the end of the day; it won’t ever overdraw your account.
Enrollment is simple.
- Let us know you would like to enroll in Debit Card Round Up
- Your Member Service Representative will then ask a few simple questions like which savings account your debit card change will be deposited
- Watch your savings grow every time you use your debit card
By having a checking account, you are eligible for a higher dividend savings account.