With your CALCOE membership is a savings account, or the gateway to all that CALCOE has to offer.
- $40 minimum to open
- $40 minimum account balance for primary savings
- No annual fee
- Deposits are insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- Earns dividends monthly
- No minimum balances or annual fees mean more savings stays in your savings account
- An uncomplicated way to save – no dividend tiers or minimum deposits
Personalize Your Savings:
- Debit Card Round Up – save your debit card change and deposit it in a savings account for an easy way to save
- Convenient account access through Mobile and Online Banking
- Budget tip – set up Sub Savings accounts with nicknames for your goals, such as Vacation or New iPad. You’ll be more likely to save and reach your goal.
Other Saving Accounts
Seedling Club – Youth Savings
It’s never too early to teach kids about money and savings.
- $5 minimum deposit to open for children ages 0 to 13 (must build up the account to $40 by age 18)
- $5 minimum balance to earn dividend
- Dividends are credited monthly
- No minimum balance fees
- Kids can choose a prize when they make a deposit
- Teaches kids the importance of saving and responsibility
Join by visiting on of our BRANCH LOCATIONS
Have you experienced the holiday credit card hangover? Wish there was an easier way? The Christmas Club is the cure. This account automatically transfers up to $100 from your checking to the club account monthly where you’ll earn a higher dividend rate. On October 31, the balance from the account will be transferred to your checking to be spent or saved.
- Balances up to $1,200 will earn Christmas Club dividend
- Checking account and monthly automatic transfer is required
- Account term begins on November 1 and ends on October 31
- Save money for holiday expenses hands-free
Enroll by calling or visiting a BRANCH LOCATION
Available for individual accounts only. Checking account is required for participation. Beginning balance is at zero dollars. An auto-transfer is required to transfer funds from checking account to Christmas Club account. Minimum one (1) auto-transfer per month with transfer amount maximum of $100. Christmas Club account balance will transfer into checking account on October 31st. One (1) free withdrawal per Christmas Club term, $5 fee per withdrawal per term thereafter. Account term beings November 2st, ends October 31st.
Compare Savings Options
|Term||No Limit||No Limit||Yes, several options|
|Dividend Tiers (earn a higher rate with a higher balance)||No||Yes, several options||Yes, several options|
|Minimum Balance||$40 on primary savings||Varies, begins at $5,000||$250|
|Withdrawal Restrictions||No, see Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for more information||No, see Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for more information; $500 minimum||Yes, see Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for more information|
|Bump Rate Option||No||No||Yes|