Investing in a share certificate allows you to get a little more bang for your buck.
- Terms of 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months available
- Deposit tiers of $250, $10,000, and $75,000 available
- Earns higher interest than savings account
- Dividends pay quarterly
- Deposits are insured by the NCUA up to the maximum allowed by law
- Earn higher dividend to be able to reach your savings goal faster
- Bump rate options allows you to take advantage of a great rate earning you more money
- No service fees means more of your certificate stays a certificate
Personalize Your Share Certificate
- Through Online Banking, you can conveniently purchase certificates wherever you are
Certificates can be purchased through Online Banking or visit a BRANCH LOCATION.
Bump Rate Option
If CALCOE has published a rate increase, you may, at your discretion, request a one-time rate increase not exceeding, maximum increase of .25% for 6 and 12 month certificates and .50% for 18, 24 and 36 month certificates, during the remaining term of your share certificate.
To learn more about the Bump Rate option, please contact us.
Penalties may apply if principal is withdrawn early.
Compare Savings Options
|Term||No Limit||No Limit||Yes, several options|
|Dividend Tiers (earn a higher rate with a higher balance)||No||Yes, several options||Yes, several options|
|Minimum Balance||$5 on primary savings||Varies, begins at $5,000||$250|
|Withdrawal Restrictions||No, see Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for more information||No, see Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for more information; $500 minimum||Yes, see Truth-in-Savings Disclosure for more information|
|Bump Rate Option||No||No||Yes|
Dividends will be compounded and credit to a member’s account every quarter and at maturity. Dividends on Certificates are calculated using the daily balance method. Early withdrawal penalties apply. Fees could reduce earnings on the account.